Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gearless Wind Energy Plant

Inner Strength

Everyday when we wake, we have no idea what will happen to us. We are hoping for the day will come that all our wishes will be fulfilled, knowing from experience that it will not happen.

We live in a real world with real problems. Our enemy, the devil is real and works in every way possible to discourage us, bring us and make us afraid to fail. so David said: "If you make the Most High your shelter ... No evil will reach, some misfortune will come to his tent. Why will command his angels concerning you ... Because he loves me, I will rescue him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. He shall cry to me and I will give
response, and will be with him in adversity, I will deliver him and honor to cover it. Long life I will give him and show him my salvation "(Psalms 91:6-19).

No matter what comes our way, we believe that the problems come when we will be more than capable of dealing with them. Indeed, the intensity of attack is often the best indicator of the blessing that awaits us.

is why Paul writes, "I'm ready for anything and I am able to face everything through him who puts on my inner strength" (Philippians 4:13).

Inner strength is better than outside force, because if you can get strong inside, you can deal with any external circumstance that may arise against you, without it interrupting your walk.

Its strength comes from the Lord, my dear friend . The more you search, the more time devoted to Him, feel stronger inside. I enjoyed a sentence that read .. "That people Strong bear the infirmities of the weak ! Trembling. God can use you in a big way to restore those that are broken.

Naruto to save your heart for days of weakness:

If thou faint in the day of adversity, is thy strength is small.

Proverbs 24:10 Be thou exalted, O Lord, in thy strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Ps 21:13 Blessed WOMAN whose strength is in thee, in whose heart are the highways. Psalms 84:5

Strength and honor are her clothing, and she shall rejoice in time to come. Proverbs 31:25

The day I called, I listened, and strengthenedst with strength in my soul. Salmos138: 3

"Those who trust in the Lord shall renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

here I leave my embrace of grateful love all of you to accompany me. That the overwhelming goodness of God be upon each of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment