Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Difference Between Bisquick Krusteaz



this past week, a friend from work did an experiment that is pure nostalgia : rested a little grain of beans on a wet piece of cotton and let nature do its work. I am curious that I could not help questioning why that experience later. This type of discovery is not done when we still carry the cooks? "Why you doin 'this small bean planting?" There I was sticking my nose where it had not been called. And the answer came in the form another question: "How can a speck of bean sprout from a sterile environment such as a wet cotton? This is because everything he needs to succeed is already inside him, inside the grain."

I returned to my desk ... encucada seriously. That means simpler and more complete for an experiment that naive. A shakeup in the accommodation, stagnation and lack of initiative, is not it? One small bean stared at me and said, "if I can, you can." That is, message given: "It depends you ". more. And you need more?

And with that thought in mind that I came home that day prepared to put into practice all the projects that were being delayed, either due to lack of time, money or bag. And since we have to start somewhere, start by simple desires: to have a house full of colorful cushions was mine, in the case.

But not just any pillow. They had to be the pads I ever dreamed. I created in my head. I never and found that, if met, would not have money to buy. After all, I wanted a lot! How much does a pillow? 30 reais ... 10 times? I have, I can not. But I can, yes, rising from a chair and make my own, the way I see fit.

COLORS: 4 meters of printed fabrics (cotton, less than 1m of each pattern).
THE NEEDED: big buttons and colorful
the cuteness: 2 pounds of stuffing pillows
GRACE: transfer fabric sheet to

A sheet of paper and sketched a layout of well designed, with patterns, colors and arrows, all well explained and how I wanted each one. With the scheme in hand, knocked on the door closer to the seamstress to see if she bought me this idea. And two days later, there I was, happily returning to my empty squares and rectangles, but properly stitched.


So then we start to play ...:)
Because now we play to choose what they want, what you really want to stamp on our almofoadas . Here your imagination is king ...

The of such Transfer. It's easy to do? Yes It's that simple? Meh. But roll? Rola! Just follow the instructions right from the package. And because there is always risk of shit, you'd rather trust the directions on the package even rs ... But oh, I've never done, I followed what he said and it worked.

So Let's jump a house? Great! Iron, scissors, and the transfer pad printing. That's all you'll need.







Pretty soon here! Sorry I just get in the middle of the photos. But that part is not in the statement. If, after the iron was the time that it should be, you removed the paper and had not left any impression, return the paper in place exactly as before and let the iron for longer. Then you do it to pass the entire pro tissue transfer. So, not pulling out of the paper is not the first. Go up and giving a peek, you know? Okay, it was just that, you can continue ...:)


















How many pillows in the world? How many countless
in my house? Nine
How many out there like mine? None.
How you gonna do for you? I'm es perando you answer ...

And it's all because of a grain, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment