Sunday, March 20, 2011

Diagnosing Shingles With Blood Test



Whew ... over. Or just begun ... ?

I should be thinking that life went through too dull or quiet, or else I do not know where he was head.

The only hypothesis that makes sense is that that week I had been bitten by the bug's extreme optimism in the purest spirit of YES WE CAN! But I think it happens to everybody from time to time, is not it? Are in the workaholic days so decides to drop that job stressful, or timid lifetime decides to declare for woman you love, or when that chubby puts on his head going into a dummy 36.

In my case, my days YES WE CAN rolled last week when, only deluded, thought it would be piece of cake preparing all the material to expose at least a fair 1 week. You know that you accept those challenges just to see where you go to? The stride can be given, but your legs are short, people ...

For you to understand the saga, all born down there in 6 days. Or rather, six nights, with the right car towed with all the stuff in the meantime. I confess that I once thought of quitting. Okay .. two. :)

chiliquinho Dei, wiped away tears with a dirty hand in plaster, pressed his finger, knee and the floor of the house. Fought, made peace. I gave the sermon and listen too. Oh, and that in the midst of a TPM, okay for you?
But the boyfriend did not let me quit. Held the wave, insecurity, fatigue and frustration of seeing the days go by and things did not occupy space in the room. Look ... if not he ... '

At 8 pm, when I arrived home from work, it was just the soundtrack and choose from for the work: painting here, there sandpaper, glue there. All while now. Sleep? This was a matter outside the agenda of the week. 5 hours per day and watch out! And after a labor of six days, were born:

- 4 tables
- a stool
- 5 vases, plant
- 3 candles
- 9 cushions
- 10 bricks with photos
- 6 color flashers and some other inventions

And on D, there I was, in the form of zombie, after a night's sleep only 3 hours. But do not take him long to conclude that the entire effort was worth it. Many loved ones that I had never personally seen have been there to visit me and eat jelly beans with me. We chat, we introduced ourselves and exchanged great idea. The hugs that came before the comments before assinautura or email now arrived in person, tighter and warm as they should.

Easy? It was not ... but it is good to tell you all this so you know that in six days, even in leaps and bounds, we did it all. So what are you waiting for to change this room you're wanting for so long? I heard that the pet from extreme optimism will beat the pros side wings there ... :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment