Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why Does Pokemon Hearat Gold Freez On Dsemu

Changes in sight ... Look

My mother is moving. Want more good news than this? This means that, besides her to come live a little closer, they will be left thousands of treasures and trinkets that do not go to new home. "It is not my daughter. I'm leaving you. Give your way cute in them that gives ...".

Dou yes, mother ... This wooden coffee table that you left here on Saturday, for example, has told me that walks happier. You're not even smiling more?


;


'll have step by step? Go, sir! But today just ran here to display proudly created, for this week I'm at 440V (220V is because the normal).
On Saturday coming, I will attend the Market , a fashion and design here in Rio I, who always loved a little fair, I will attend a feirona! Nervousness? Magina ... :)

I sell some parts that I did here back home and other inventions that are already leaving the house tight. It's time to practice detachment ... Jeez difficult thing he saw ... rs.

And you're invited, saw ... come over and have coffee comes with me on Saturday.





Market
19:03
@ Casa of Spain - Humaitá
from 14h
ei-estilistasindependentes.blogspot.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment