Monday, March 21, 2011

Buy Sherwani In Dubai

Projetinho zinho. YES WE CAN

's been a while that I left here a relief when the girl who helps me with the cleaning of apê here threw out an empty sardine can that was rollin here. All though an empty sardine can by the sink looks like a trash to 90% of mortals. But she was Lavadinho, drying and waiting their turn to leave for a better life. Well, the poor thing did not luck. But some months have passed and Dulce, the saint who leaves cafofo in order, which drew GARBAGE is a relative concept here. If you're not inside a plastic bag tied around the sink, part of the house. It costs match, right? :)

Time passed, the spring turned to summer, autumn is already around the corner and no other can of sardines appear here. But every now and then have someone remembers it and asks me what purpose it would if he had luck. But hey, so was a projetinho "inho" I'd only do this to save the poor thing going to waste it. Ie: desapeguei project.

But apparently, short memory, just my right! Last week, I arrive at work and I come across a tin of sardines on top of my desk. Who sent it was the sun, the mother of a darling of the agency there that reads this blog and decided to end this bullshit. He felt the responsibility, right? Until now I was embarrassed because I rambled so much that she must think I'm going to create something amazing right? Ouch ... 'm already listening to the "Ah ... was that? Hum"

You realize that a project is "inho" when he only has four materials, steps 4 and no explanatory text above the images.







See? Well I did say it was "inho". :)

Brigade, saw the sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment