Thursday, March 10, 2011

Calgary Government Seized Cars



has lots of new people here? I'm noticing so ...
E soon to start breaking the ice, I make a confession, so the can: I enjoy reading in the bathroom.
Was too early for that kind of thing? Ah ... I feel the urge to share it with you, go ... :)

What's more, this confession has a second part. I'll open parenthesis to tell you a story that will make you understand:

I once had a teacher in school who defended the habit of reading the dictionary in the bathroom - "You're already there ... sitting when stopped ... the more you'll stop in your day to devote to learning new words, so on their own? It's 2 minutes of your day to invest in your vocabulary, every single day "

This idea sounded so bizarre, but at the same time as practical and true, that I ended up having to twist his arm and tried . I got the feel of it and began to read the dictionary in the bathroom. Ui. There goes the second part of the confession. Now it was, right? rs

And in this reading, the finger paused over the word decorate:

sf Act decorate, beautify (especially talking up the room).

broad meaning Jeez ... you swallow? Neither do I.

I once read a definition that opened my mind, " decorate is nothing more than spread around the house detail smiling." Not great? That's it! For me, no other definition makes more sense.

At this point you should be asking:
"What the hell that reading the bathroom has to do with such meanings and details smiling?"

Elementary, my dear ... all about, all about ...

What for piling your bathroom with magazines and newspapers with more bad news than good when you have the option of distributing smiles instead?
Bad news? In another moment, kindness. :)

Tell me ... that what is new here? Ruler, soft. Pen and scissors, too. Nipper has also, right? If not, just buy one to have there already. Old newspapers and magazine, just separate. So what's left again, contact paper, pads, wire and fasteners. We close at 15 dollars then?


know those comics you love and that you pull out a smile? So ... these are what I'm talking about.


After a small collection in hand, a sheet of clear contact paper gives an account of the protection that the smile is lasting.


Since the stylus makes these stories take separate ways, thus:


And you know those tips that leave you gaping? That's what gave me when her boyfriend taught me how to leave this wire (which comes in the package so that neither spiral corkscrew) straight, straight, like the photo below!



Look at the secret: You put one end of the wire at the mouth of the drill, like a drill. Squeeze well with the little key to the wire does not escape. On the other hand, have someone hold the other end with pliers, firmly and break. By connecting the drill (carefully, please!), The wire will twist on its axis and will end up straining so much that he'll be so held back! For the love of holy decoradeiro, stop the drill so that the wire is retained! Do not be greedy in this matter, because I am afraid of crashing wire end, eh, because it tightens too much! It was straight, stopped!


With the same pair of pliers, you hold each end in each cup, making a walk on the wire. Piece of cake.


Now just choose the corner to hang up the smiles.

The mine was a strategic place. I'm giving a dictionary of time in the bathroom. After all, the friends who visit me deserve something more fun, right? Although the dictionary ... well .. I just had an idea ...

* And if you put the clothes line in his most important words and their be meaningless? Sometimes we remember them, but forget them, right?
* And if you put poems? Excerpts of the best-loved songs?
* Or jokes, perhaps?

The clothesline is to hang smiles. What type, size or format, that is with you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment