Monday, March 14, 2011

German Appetizer Names

So let the result ... Tá

When the sixth had just become a Saturday, I left here the invitation for a little game of seven errors, which were actually 11. Now we spent the weekend playing, it's time to know who was right.

She said














confess that when I gave a nervous trembling, for the person signed to Anonymous and got all the answers! I thought: "Well ... how can I do to find the winner just happens to me ... even ...".

Dedepois the eye of passing a second time in the responses, I just found Erica, smiling at me as if to say: "Hey ... so here, see?"

Vi yes, Erica ... now seen! I was more relaxed, because now the winner has a name and little creature, one owner.

Let the outcome, right? I had already prepared that feedback before putting the game in the air. Then, the answers will not be in the same order of Erica. Pra full details, click on the image below that it increases in another window:

1 - Now has curtain. Already have a little time, it reminds ?
2 - Air conditioning.
3 - Bookcase.
4 - TV (the only house we combine this here )
5 - SMILE ( easy, easy to do )
6 - Mesa Tape (You've seen here and rode her?)
7 - Sword of St. George
8 - Bottle with plant (remember this?)
9 - Paintings on the wall - that Erica and noted that a lack, this here.
10 - The wall was pink, there at the very beginning
11 - The lighting was red instead of yellow, which was pro quarter.


Erica, looks at the responsibility eh? The little creature goes to your arms soon. Will free her and love her? Send me your contact email to send her to you, okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment