Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brisket Versus London Broil

half hours work Resuscitation

On Monday, I received a call so incredible that I had to control myself not to hang up thinking it was hazing. Imagine a person you admire so much. Can you imagine? Now imagine that person calls you an invitation to do: help with a decorating project for the program that she presents on TV. Best of the project is my face. Think you stop there? One of my clients is his namesake and the other is a blogger. No need to pinch myself. I already did that ... and it hurt. :)


Invitation accepted at the time! The next day, when I got home from work, there they were waiting for me, right in the middle of my living room PC, a dresser and a dresser saddo who have passed away and do not know, poor guy.


I had Tuesday night and Wednesday to bring back to life these two gems from there down. And the boyfriend is not THE BEST IN THE WORLD for nothing: it was he who screwed the whole two pets and even bought me a teddy bear jelly beans on the night I snapped thinking it was going to make the long and beautiful.





... were as follows:










'll have step by step? Go, yes sir! But today will not allow myself to exhaustion. Let's just me take a glass of water, lean a little bit, maybe take a nap ..... ZZzzzZZZzzzZZzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment