Monday, May 30, 2011

What Does Your Ovary Look Like On Ultrasound

Recharging batteries

For me, creating is nothing more than putting a bit of you, the references and inspirations into something. For this you need to be present, be "there", to borrow a little bit of you for that creation.

faintly walk and why? Because simply, this month that passed, I was not there. Simple as that. The work took half of what I borrowed at a pace of deliveries outside of the ordinary. The other half was sleepy, surprised by a great loss I took the floor. I called the pilot aumtático and kept ON until the whirlwind passed.

The month of May was, for me, a month of "retreat." Lap, ice cream and colored socks under edrendon. To make peace with life and learn to accept those situations where it puts us. Hard to believe that certain things are for the better, right? More difficult still is to take it all a learning experience. But we can, can always .... And that is why even in times like this, the best thing to do is press the pause and catch all your energy, walking spread to move on.

Life does not stop and my city, always beautiful, makes a point to tell me about it every day, smiling at me. So, here are my tribute to all who are far away, but wanted to be close.

And come June, with renewed energy and my head full of ideas!

Ah ... already knows, right? With 2x the sound is cool. :)




No sound: Ben L'Oncle Soul - Soulman
Images: Le Pagliaro (Iphone)
Edition: Thalita the


0 comments:

Post a Comment