Friday, May 20, 2011

Funny Indian Invitation

Pass ...

One day a priest saw the following words on a parchment hung at the foot of the bed of his master: "This too shall pass " , and the curiosity inherent in every human being solved ask

Master, what does this phrase over his bed saying " This too shall pass"?

And the master without hesitation replied: "Life
fold in many parts, which can be good or not so good as well, but it means learning. I received this message from a guardian angel in one of those moments of pain where I almost lost faith. It is for every day before getting up and going to bed to read and reflect, so that when you have a problem, before I regret that I can remember "This too shall pass," and when you are exalted with joy , who has moderated and may find the balance, for " THIS ALSO GOES .

Everything in life is fleeting as life itself, both the joys and sorrows, practice patience and persevere in doing good and good deeds, have simplicity, faith and positive thoughts even before the most difficult situations is knowing how to live and make our lives a constant learning process.

is to be aware that all people make mistakes, that the human being is still an imperfect being in pursuit of perfection and therefore still suffers, is whether that often people are disappointed with it because we expect more than they are prepared to give, within their context and comprehension. Thus, my friend, every time I look at this sentence, my heart is stilled and peace pervades me, because I know that "This too shall pass .

TO REFLECT

This illustration is a refreshment to our soul. I always say that the Lord gives us new days. We read God's word that "time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to jump for joy." (Ecclesiastes 3:4). She's right, we live every day without knowing what we will face moment by moment, not knowing what awaits us tomorrow. However, it is a consolation to know who holds the future.

No matter what is happening in your life, embrace the moment. Instead of getting upset when things go wrong or do not go as planned, seek God in the situation. You will see that he did not forget. Understand that suffering does not last forever. When you embrace the heart of God in every detail of your life, find a unit with which he never dreamed possible. Feel that he is in control and not allow you to lose direction. Whenever you feel angry, sad, depressed or afraid, say: "Lord, reveal yourself to me right now. What are you doing in my life that I'm not seeing? If all things work together for my good, then show me good. " When you're determined to see the good, you'll find.

REMEMBER: EVERYTHING

No matter what your situation right now, God has an abundance of blessings to you. Exactly where you are, he continues to act with power in your life. He wants you close your eyes, invoke his name and say "Lord, show me your hand in my life . He wants you to feel your presence.
Whether you trust that when you're scared, you can turn to him and find peace.
When you're weary, will find it new strength.
When exhausted, find the fullness of God.
When you're sad, you will find joy.
And while in the midst of a storm, find shelter and provision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment