Friday, May 27, 2011

Gift And A Curse Tatoo Font

woman smiling! This also

This week was the final of American Idol in the USA. And I followed and hoped for Jacob, but unfortunately he not been concluded. But participation in the gospel was closing Handsome! And I got this song in my head. Click to see!




TRANSLATION OF MUSIC I SMILE (kirk franklin), BUT BEFORE A BREAK IN THE VIDEO UP ON I smile I


Today is a new day, but there is no sun,

Nothing but clouds and darkness is in my heart
And it seems a cold night.

Today is a new day, but where is my sky blue?
Where is the love and joy you promised me?

Tell me it's okay! (I'll be honest with you!)
I almost gave up, but a power that I can not explain!
fell from the sky as a rain date.
(When I think I'm much better, I'll be when this is over.)
Chorus
I smile, even if it hurt I smile,
I know that God is working so I can smile,
Even if you're here just for one time I smile, smile!
It's so hard to look up when you're down,

Sure would hate to see you give up now, you look much better when you smiles!
So smile! ( Now every day will not be perfect, but that does not mean that today will not have a purpose! C'mon!)

Today is a new day, but there is no sun, nothing but and dark clouds in my heart
And it seems a cold night. (It is not easy, but)

Today is a new day, but where is my sky blue? "(Where's the love?) Where is
love and joy you promised me?

Tell me it's okay! (True)
I almost gave up, but a power that I do not I can explain! (That power of the Holy Spirit) fell from the sky as a rain date. (Now I know yall got wounded but still!)
Chorus

I smile, even if I hurt smile,

I know that God is working then I just smile

Even if you are only here for a while

I smile, smile!

It's so hard to look up when you're down, Sure would hate to see you give up now, you look much better when you smiles!
Smile for me!

You can just smile at me! (No matter how you feel inside) Smile for me! (Smile) You can just smile at me!
(Ha and people say) Oh, oh, oh!

You look much better when you
oh, oh, oh You look so much better when you oh, oh, oh!
You look much better when you oh, oh, oh!
You look much better when you oh, oh, oh!
You look much better when you oh, oh, oh! (And while you wait)
You look much better when you oh, oh, oh! (And while you are praying)
You look much better when you oh, oh, oh!
(Remember, you always look so much better when you smile!

REFLECTION FOR YOUR LIFE

Joy is the reflection of God in our lives. "(Guay said Adrew ). Therefore, the psalmist put it this way: " Thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of joy .. ( Ps 45:7). Indeed, the true joy springs from the intimate pleasure of the soul that knows how to love. And the joy of he loves without being loved and smiles, even sad. I love being around my friends of the gay (not scandalous). The feisty woman becomes pessimistic and sees the difficulty in resolving issues of easy solution. Splurge joy, the world needs it!

In the life of every woman, there must always be a space for joy as pleasant seasoning of all your communication. At the end of the road of life, someday, everyone will probably reach the same place, but those who give good laughs along the way to better enjoy the journey and arrive more refreshed.

Smile friends .. remember that you are the King's daughter! Rejoice in the Lord! Because its strength comes from him! If you have not been able to live it, seek God and He will teach you to live, and the Holy Spirit will lead you to live day so cheerful and happy, no matter what the situation is going because joy is a fruit of the Spirit of God in our lives.

So as you read this blog for a laugh really nice! And Get My love ... Adriana Rangel


0 comments:

Post a Comment