Sunday, May 8, 2011

How Many Units Jack Daniels



For large part of my life, my mother worked as a stewardess. This means that, throughout my childhood, I had her whole damn me half the week and the other half had to lend her knowledge to the world. I remember when I saw the dreaded open suitcase, sat inside her to prevent her from traveling. But the morning did not last long no ... even tiny, she could understand the whole battle to offer me the best he could, in all respects. And that strength came from her, in leaving home, holidays and husband behind, somehow, I was also strengthened. Much of what I am is, without doubt, reflecting the strength of this woman that I so admire and love.

But do not think I was a child ... poor thing does not Especially because every time she traveled, she left a substitute for weight in its place: my grandmother.

she was ...
That was hot milk with sugar burned
when the throat persisted in bothering
That made me love the Silvio Santos
Who made the best noodles in the world

she was ...
That tied the handkerchief with alcohol
my neck when the cough did not seem to calm
Owner Risole best recipe corn
And that taught me to play "remains a"

she was ...
That made me a whiz at deck
Who had the most tender of all cervical
And who taught me the power of a rouge and lipstick

she was ...
That taught me to pray
The cook
And also behave myself

she was ... What
buy my clothes Lambada. Only she ...
What sequins embroidered on my carnival costumes.
And he called curd "cheeses cup"

Oh little voice ... It was only you saw?
Tomorrow, 1 week ago she left us. Suddenly, surprisingly, gave a "goodbye" to us and was to distribute love for other corners. But just miss his love who never got to live with it. For the love received by those who had the privilege of their company was so much, but so much that he was not finished with its farewell here this ground we tread. I still feel that love and it is, and always will be very present in me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment