Thursday, May 5, 2011

Death Anniversary Invitation In Telugu

This "garbage" all ... For boys


Time and again, the intercom rings here at home:

- Dona Thalita, her mother left ... a ... um ... a sort of old board here for you.


In less than two minutes, I'm there at the gate with a smile from ear to ear to get my beloved rubble.

Days later, he rings again:

- Your mother left here a broken frame.

And again:
- Thalita, his mother left a bag of scraps.

And again:
- now has a box full of empty bottles.

Every time is the same thing: I ran down and smiling, as someone who is expected to fetch a purchase made over the Internet. The doorman is so blurred that reaches to scratch his head. I honestly do not know who is crazier and partner at that time: my mother, thinking that leaving a broken chair in the lobby is like leaving an envelope in the bin, or the janitor, who agrees to keep the "pat" until I get home from work.
I just know that these days his curiosity reached your limit when he saw me by hopping with joy to receive six empty cans of oil.
- Sorry, Miss Thalita, but I have to ask: what do you do with all this garbage?

This "garbage" I turn around in joy, Jorge. Joy in doing what I love, joy in leaving the house more colorful, joy in saving what was going to waste, joy to spend my time to leave something to look sweeter and more pleasant to use. Of course, this is the poetic version and reduced the explanation. The practice lasted about 20 minutes and was followed by photos, blog and indication of exchanges figurine.

Since then, he tries to guess at what will become garbage. Is not it great? This week I had an old drawer waiting for me, and he:
- This one could become a gardener, you know? Or a base for a small table, you know?

course you can, George! You can turn so much ... "junk", became a gardener potential, among a thousand other possibilities that he shared with me.
He has no idea ... but on this day, I went back home without being able to hold back the tears. Sense of accomplishment. Felicity without size and price. This blog is the ant work more rewarding in the world.

And my reason for joy this week was on account of two tables that have arrived here without life, but could be revived thanks to a bit of synthetic enamel and wrapping paper. Do not care about no storage ... is that I have nowhere to store them! The lifeguards work was done. Now, who can provide a home for them? :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment