Monday, May 9, 2011

Disadvantage Of Ceragem Therapy

decided Success



And so, after much waiting, on a day like any other,


decided to kill ...

decided not to wait for opportunities and, yes, I even pick them up.

decided to see every problem as an opportunity to find a solution.

decided to see each day as a new opportunity to be happy.

That day I discovered that my only rival was no more than my own limitations and to face them was the single best way to overcome them.

that day, I discovered that I was not the best and that I may never have been.

I've stopped caring who wins or loses. Now, I know it is simply better to do.

learned that it is not difficult to get up there and yes, stop rising.

learned that the best that I can have success is to have the right to call someone a "friend."

found out that love is more than just a state and fascination, "love is a philosophy of life."

that day, I stopped being a reflection of my few triumphs past and I became my own feeble light of this gift.

learned that there is no point if there will be a light illuminating the path of others. That

day, I decided to change so many things ...

That day I learned that dreams are just to make it come true.

And since that day has not slept for rest ...


Now simply sleep to DREAMING.

Walt Disney

0 comments:

Post a Comment