Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nice Places In Bangalore

The Invisible Woman Be a Woman Thankful!

"Let us offer praise continually ... ... God ... with thanksgiving. " Hebrews 13:15

In a conference called Women of Faith, there was little room for 150 people, then the team put chairs in the audience closer. Everyone got a seat, but the auditorium was very tight and nobody was happy.

The director asked the guest speaker, Joni Eareckson Tada10 that help calm the crowd. A diving accident in childhood had left Joni quadriplegic and attached to a wheelchair. When his aides pushed her to the platform, she addressed the audience: "I understand that some of you are not enjoying the chair where you sit.

Well, me neither! But I have a thousand friends with disabilities who would trade places with you happily. " Immediately, the place was silent and the complaints ceased.

When Paul was training Timothy, said: "Castle in the grace that is in Christ" (2 Timothy 2:1), and gratitude is an offshoot of grace. The Bible says: "Let us offer continually [not just when you feel like!] Sacrifice of praise to God ... with thanksgiving to His Name. "

After the Bible expositor Matthew Henry was approached and assaulted, he wrote in his diary: "First, I am grateful for never having been robbed before, second, because although they have taken my purse, they did not take my life, third, because although they have taken everything I had, was not much, and fourth, because it was I who was robbed, and it was not me who committed the theft. "

If you are having trouble finding something to be thankful for today, here's a good reason: "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever" (Ps 118:29).

0 comments:

Post a Comment