Sunday, February 13, 2011

Animated Birthday Wish For Mobile

Turn off the TV and going to paint a wall

I have a confession and I will talk at once: I only have one TV set at home.
Ai ... ready ... 'm even lighter.

Were you surprised? No? Then you're mine. Because I felt normal, since I live alone and I only have one head and two eyes, having only one TV at home. But it seems that most people are surprised by this "little" reality.

Look at the kind of dialogue often here at home and I seen any of the host:

- Well ... you do not have TV in the bedroom?
- No.
- And why not?
- Because I already have a TV in the room.
- But you can have one in the bedroom too ... has so entrance of cable TV, O ....
* long pause *
- Yeah.

Until the guy did CENSUS face of failure to hear my answer. "Just A TV? Hmm ..". I thought even that would not have this option in the response form.

this strange need to have a TV in every corner of the house right? She ends up becoming a "slap hole," that magic box of the easiest, lazy kind of fun ... Company for those who live alone? Can be ... but instead of hearing the TV in the background, always give preference to hear my own thoughts and good music. And since there are so many ideas, so many thoughts and so much good music to listen and find that ultimately, there is no room for one more TV these 50 square meters.

But hearing it so much that I needed one of those in the room, I decided to surrender to the call when I came across this beauty at the show Benedito Calixto, in Sao Paulo.






































was love at first sight, in love topics:
1 - It is yellow
2 - It is little old and shabby
3 - listrinhas screen look like the first layout of the blog
4 - It does not work. Or rather, it works, but the way I hope it works!
5 - She outta promotion.




Now she lives here oh in the quarter, ending that anguish caused by the absence of television. 'm Even sleeping better, you know? :)



The poster of the nuns was a gift from Carlão , an old friend ... and this old boot! We studied together since the fourth grade in a convent school.

He is now a hell of an artist, graffiti, art director and what else goes on the tile. There is a delight to see our childhood friends growing up into adults talented, interesting, and they produce pretty good thing down? Give a orgulhinho ...

This poster, done by him, is a pleasant reminder of that day from school with a pinch of irony and politically incorrect elements that are trademark of their art.

I wonder what the dialog seen here at home from now on:

- Hey, you bought the TV!
- Yes
- Well ... but it does not work ...
* long pause *
- Really ... drug, had not noticed. Now it will stay anyway.
visit leaves the room * confused *


not This video sums it up nicely? That such findings has some internet right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment