Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marriage Wishes Messages

Quaaaase come!

this weekend and once again was funny! I will not tell all the bizarre things that me and Carol, my queridíííííssima friend, because it witnessed muiiiiiiita thing ... hahahaha
St. Paul is amazing, we have all possible ways, all that is like, it seems like I got a piece of every place in the universe, they put in a blender, beat well and so was born this charming town! Of course we do not identify with all the 'tribes', but it is beautiful to see all this jumble, and yes, everybody is respected.
watched the show from Marcelo Camelo, that was sooo not particularly good as I expected, because the music he plays is very calm too. Curumin gave up pity the sound was very low and the stage was tiny, but it was nice and Cordel, PQP that energy good washing of the soul that was beautiful, catchy, strong, rough, hot, chills just talking! Apart from concerts, wandered by SP, and walk, walk, walk, walk ...
... and walk!

Lastly, the whole weekend was good, Friday beautiful, beautiful Saturday and Sunday to rest beautiful, after all I am made of flesh and bone and get tired too ... hehehehe

I'm listening Little Joy is good to an end Sunday! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment