Friday, May 15, 2009

Cheats Pokemon Orange

Andarilhoando ...

I think I have a lot of nice guy, you can not!
It's amazing how easy I have to know people. Today on the CCSP
was a wanderer and a craftsman with dengue mosquito giant made of wire, making "zuuum, zzzzuuumm" ... He said he came from the interior of ParaĆ­ba with a passage that his father did with the mayor, three-day trip with a giant pot of chicken with plenty of bird crumbs that her mother did. As I understand it, so long it is the place where like most: in the world. He says he does not care about anything that whispers over it, because it only brings bad thing, that his business is freedom, peace, reggae and rock and roll, and with no home, nor want, to avoid trouble and stress and not see Daten talking about crime and violence on TV. He also said he does not know anything moving in the world of technology, which is rustic, bush, the world and not here, but sometimes wish I had a cell phone to arrange meetings and parties, but it would not matter because he would not mind, not attend and would not have patience to wait for connection. He left nothing behind
a cigarette, since I had not and would not smoke a joint with him.
AH! This guy has no day, no time, but I can not exist.
Yes, everything is really amazing. Increasingly enchanted with the people I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment