Friday, May 29, 2009

Difference Bank Guarantee Bank Bond

ETC and such ...

Many things to say, many things happening and not going well.

Colonial Furniture in Auburn
One of my favorite bands. I was on the show to launch the second CD here in Brazil. It was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Ok, groupie, I asked for autograph the CD booklet, but who ever did this? ... hahahaha! All very nice indeed much more than I imagined. And now I wait forward to the next pass them around here ...

PianOrquestra
I went in and watched the SESC Instrumental PianOrquestra. Used and abused and creativity that was born very crazy thing. It is an incredible jumble. A piano sounds out many identical or very similar to those of other instruments. And believe me: the sound of ukulele was perfect. Work flawlessly. Visit the myspace and hear the sound that these ten hands are amazing.

Budapest
FilmaƧo followed by a debate with Walter Carvalho, Leonardo Medeiros and Fernando Meirelles. I need to comment on? I think not ...

Feelings
earnings are still here and continually increasing along with the need to put them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment