Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cheats Gamersharks Pokemon Orange



Li there, I think this beast, but I did ... Blame it ALL and idleness.
Read, read ...

Where is your mobile? In my purse and probably unloaded, always forget to carry their impromptu shop.
And the beloved? What loved?
Hair color? Brown.
Your mother? At home.
Your father? at home.
Sisters? A asleep and the other in binge.
Your son? I have a daughter, her name is Tchuchuca is beautiful! hahahaha
What else likes to do? Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh ...
What did you dream last night? FACT: I never remember my dreams.
Where are you? In my house.
Where would you be now? At some hole with SP interesting guy I met last ... =)
Where would you like to be six years from now? In Madrid ...;)
Where were you six years? Wow, I was 13, I really am new, my friends would not have less than 20 years ago 6 years ago ... ehhehehe But I was studying, was my only occupation.
Where were you last night? at home.
What are you not? Patient, gentle ...
What are you? Suuuuuper cool! hahahaha
object of desire? no object, but the desires of sensations are numerous, travel the world, feeling every bit of the world ... what a delight!
What is going to buy today? Nothing, since I sleep now ...
What was your last purchase? A perfume and a book!
The last thing you did? I showered, now now I sleep ...
What are you using? Pyjamas, now now I sleep ...
On TV? CQC, movies and TV programs about culture, and only.
Your dog? I have 7 beautiful dogs, one of them is Tchuchuca, my daughter.
Your Computer? A GARBAGE.
Your mood? Monday to Thursday morning sucks, Friday through Sunday is just a joy! hehehehe
Homesick anyone? Yes, people, places and moments. ALWAYS miss.
Your car? I have not pollute the air more, I have no headaches in traffic and I love the subway.
perfume you are using? None, but always use Lovely, too good ...:)
Last thing you ate? I ate nothing, drank tea ... I love tea!
Hunger for? From a chicken with cream cheese pizza dough in pan thick tempered ... mmmmmmm ...: PE hunger to know, dig, feel and see this whole wide world.
Sloth? Agree on Monday morning, just to mention yawn ... and I look like Garfield ... ehehehhehe
Next thing you want to buy? A film, buy a lot of film, then, not that I want, but I assume that is it! ;)
Your autumn? 's been a delight, the butterflies, I love ... lack only a cuddle! heheheheh
Love someone? I , family and friends.
When was the last time you laughed? Ahhh ... I put this all day! When
last cry? I do not remember, I think last month, during my depression express ... ahhahahah Virada Cultural

0 comments:

Post a Comment