Thursday, April 14, 2011

Letter To Disconnect Telephone Nos.

Relapse

Shortly after Christmas, there's a Chinese lordy Sahara offered me a flasher almost free. "It cost tleze loyal. Pla girl, $ 2.50" - He said, trying to get rid of inventory. It all happened very fast. When I found myself, already had the flash in the bag and three stores later, looking for ideas to decorate it. I came home with my ball of straw to make a wink to the kitchen, remember that ?

The production process lasted approximately two hours. And it was two hours of intense joy and sense of well being. A week later, I miss that feeling of euphoria that only feel when you're riding their own flashes, you know? Do not think twice and returned there in the Chinese gentleman:
- Hi Mê sees 3 more lights, please?
- Flashes? Not anymore.
- Ahn? How so? Finished?
- Yes, only in Agola plóximo Christmas.

roamed the Sahara, still bewildered, looking for someone who could sell me a wink. Went from store to store asking and responding was the same: only at Christmas. When I was almost giving up, fate placed in front of a store with a very poorly built and flashers on sale for $ 6. Do what, right? When you need, you pay whatever price is! I took home 4.
Once you experience the feeling of making his flashing decorated t udo around you becomes a potential object to be embedded into whose said. Blossom, pellets, straw, hair ornaments ... I look for a junk and keep thinking: "Um, would fit?". Until toast Kinder has been considered.


When I found myself, I was already doing flashers to give away to friends, just by feel, you know? And woe to those who questioned about my addiction. Addiction?! What addiction? That's craft! It's art! Is creativity being put into practice! What's more, I stop whenever you want. I eh ... vice ... give me a wink, go!
Relatives tried to do an intervention. The boyfriend has an idea for a small table, his mother left a bag of scraps in front of my house, the aunt gave clay beads and ink. Everything that I divert attention from the lights. And is not that work? The blog went on, with other relatively ideas and other projects. Family support is important at these times, right?


I had already promised it would not make any more flashes. I was there 62 days without touching a living one day at a time. But then I come across a bunch of grapes lying. And if you pluck the grape of the bunch, what remains? These green pellets almost transparent around the bottom, that come with a hole to fit knows where? Yeah.





0 comments:

Post a Comment