Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Free Latest Baitbus Episodes

TPM - Try Making More

know those days when PMS hits you at all? Those you have to wake up without a bag yourself? Looong these days ... endless. And we always end up looking a compensation for this anguish all - without a link, let us say in passing. It is in these days of zero tolerance that we are spoiling, noticed? Chocolate? Shoes? Ice cream? Which of these tricks work for you?
How good lion, of course, my treat was to be raised to the fifth power, "Candy?" No, thanks. I want is a mirror-faced dressing-room worthy of a movie star. And as I'm not patience, I want to type ... so that means now, without spending money. Can you be? ". Ra. That there is asked to make to yourself well in your PMS? Boycott the polecats ...

But desire is desire ... and willing to TPM is not played, everyone knows - who did not know is no longer here with us to tell his version of events. With you, my makeshift dressing room mirror. :)



Hmm .. I know not ... I want more woman, more cuti-cuti, more "vanity of a dancer." Where is that tava mirror behind the door? And if he is to the desk? Ah ... yes now! My dresser weekend, to get me the most with a rustle in those days when even his shadow is insensitive to you.




Yes, this is a beacon of VW. Prettiness that panned a ride Monday through Saturday from Praça XV. I had to bring home two. To enlighten? Continuation of the mirror turn signals, amontoadinhas, inside the lighthouse.




.: Update:.

came well ask me where I bought these different flashers. Elementary, my dear ... "Buy" is a verb that is off the radar this month of property taxes. :)
Remember the vice of flashers ? This is a problem at all, I'm beginning to recognize ... but is that an idea leads to another, which leads to another ...
So without further ado, here has nothing but grape plastic + flashes (white this time) and hot glue. O only:




0 comments:

Post a Comment