Friday, April 15, 2011

Camel Toes Of Female Athletes

The Lesson of the Bamboo


One day I decided to give me a loser, resigned my job, to my relationships, and my faith. I decided to give up my life. I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. "God," I said, "you could give me one good reason I will not give in?"

His answer surprised me: "Look around. Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"
"Yes, I see," I replied.

"Well. When I sowed the ferns and bamboo, nursed them very well. Do not let them miss the light and water. The fern quickly grew, his brilliant green covered the floor. But Seed Bamboo nothing came out. Nevertheless, I do not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the fern grew more brilliant and lush. And again, the seed of the bamboo, nothing appeared. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the third year in the quarter, the same thing ... But I did not quit. But ... in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Apparently, compared with the fern, was very small, even insignificant. Six months later the bamboo rose more than 50 feet tall. He stayed five years sinking roots. Those roots made it strong and gave him the necessary to survive. In none of my creatures I would challenge that they could not overcome. "And looking

well in my heart, said: "You know that during all that time struggling to come, in fact were putting down roots" I never give up the bamboo. Never give you up. Do not go comparing yourself with others. Bamboo is designed for a different purpose fern, but both were needed to make the forest a beautiful place. "

"Your time will come," he told me God. "Growing up too!"

"How much do I grow?" I asked.

"As high as the bamboo," was the reply.

And I figured: "As high as you can!"

A writer named Covey wrote: "Many things in life and work are equal to Chinese bamboo. You work, invest time, effort, do everything you can to nurture their growth and sometimes do not see anything for weeks, months or years. But if you have the patience to keep working, enduring and nurturing, its fifth year and will come with it will come growth and changes that you never expected. "

Bamboo Chinese
teaches us that we should not easily give up our projects and our dreams ... We must always remember the Chinese bamboo do not give up easily to the face of difficulties that arise. Look always cultivate good habits in their two lives: the persistence and patience, because you deserve to reach all your dreams! It takes a lot of fiber to reach the heights and at the same time, a lot of flexibility to bend to the ground. Never repent of one day of your life. Good days give you happiness. The ill give you experience. Both are essential for life. Happiness makes you sweet.

problems keep you strong. The feathers keep you human. The Falls keep you humble. The success keeps you glowing.

But only God keeps you going ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment