Friday, September 26, 2008

Purchase Ladies Formal Hats

WITHIN REACH

"He who sows the GOOD SEED IS THE SON OF MAN "Mt 13:37

At one point in my life I realized that nothing he did or would do had the slightest importance to me. The void that was in my heart was so large, visible and intolerable that anyone with a minimum of spiritual discernment could see from miles away and it was enough to see my eyes, "the window of the soul." Sometimes I avoided eye contact with a priest or anyone with spiritual gifts , whatever their religion. I avoided the eyes of my parents, not to make them suffer. He was sure he would notice easily that within me there was a soul dying, moaning in anguish and despair, for not having found anything that gave me the feeling of happiness and pleasure. I was very ashamed of it, and did not want to know what was going on. When

completed my 25 years of age, someone with whom I worked, saw everything and took a courageous: he came to me and spoke briefly of Christ. He asked me if I knew if I wanted to accept him in my life. At first I thought a daring one co-worker named John Bosco, now Pastor, addressing me in the hallway of a public office to ask me that question ("the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1) .
But right there, with a straightforward question, a seed was planted in a sad heart and thirsty for God. To a heart so empty, a tiny seed is already causing a huge effect. Get the idea and accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. ( "And they that are sown on good ground are those who hear the word and accept it and bear fruit." Mk 4:20) . From that moment on, never spent a single day without asking, seek, read, study, learn, know more about Christ, this wonderful God that makes my heart swell with so full of grace. ("Your sorrow shall be turned into joy." John 16:20)

And you, beloved, with which of these two characters do you identify? One of anguished soul, sad and depressed, or the person bold, courageous and drill? Whichever side you are now, I pray to God that my testimony is a good seed planted in his life, and it is watered by the Holy Spirit of God and that will produce good fruit in you. ("Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge." Prov. 22:17).

0 comments:

Post a Comment