Wednesday, September 10, 2008

الكسيس تكسس

turn away from evil and do good. Seek peace and pursue it

BUT BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE!

Two neighbors lived in foot of war. The rivalry was so serious that neither could meet on the street, at church or anywhere else, it was the right fight.

One day, tired of so much hatred, one of them decided to try to make peace with each other. When they met on the street, very humbly said:
- Neighbor, that we quarrel for so many years than I care to remember over the motives of our enmity. Let's get this over with and live in peace?

The other strange attitude of the old rival, and said he would think about it, but the road was pondering:
- This snake can not fool me, is wanting to get ready for something and I do not let cheap. I'll send you a "gift" today.
Arriving home, prepared a beautiful gift basket, covered it with a beautiful paper, filled it with cow dung and wrote a note:

- This gift is to seal our friendship!

She read the note, but do not let anger. Two months later did the same thing: he sent a gift for your neighbor. Upon receiving the basket, the neighbor thought

- It's the revenge of that disgusting. What will she ready?

But what was their surprise when you open the basket and see a lovely arrangement of beautiful flowers and a card with the following message:

- Thanks for a great fertilizer that you sent me. Fertilize the bed with him and I were born these beautiful flowers. I offer you this bouquet as proof of my desire to end the estrangement between us and live in peace with one another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment