Friday, September 19, 2008

Breast Feeding To Husband Vedeo

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE REASONS FOR YOUR LITTLE

HE ALWAYS HAVE GOOD REASONS FOR ALL

The secret things belong unto the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and our children forever, to do all the words of this law. (Deuteronomy 29:29)

sometimes awake in the morning already with many questions about ourselves and we spent the day trying to find answers to all of them, but without success. "Why me? Why not me? Why me? Why not me? Why, Lord ?..."
like a child of 4 years, wondering why everything.
often spend years and years asking questions to God, but the response never arrives, while praying, reading the Bible, fasting, doing the work, love, respect and do good to our neighbors. Imagine that because we are doing everything right as God expects from us, we should not have too many unanswered questions. Tell me: who ever lived such an experience?

I learned from my first pastor, Pastor Maurice Santana and wise man with deep knowledge of the Word, that many things that questioned for a lifetime, probably never be answered, at least while we are here in this world. Only in eternity, before all and the Lord God, we have the revelation. Further, only with much intimacy with the Holy Spirit of God is that we will be clarified as there are many mysteries in the Word of God (Bible) that we may be revealed by an intimate communion of love and holiness with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit ("Call me and I will answer thee shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not" Jer 33:3)

Believe me, my darling, not everything is good to know. If God is omitted on some of our questions, certainly does because otherwise we would not know the truth. Father thing, really. We are human and vulnerable, we must refrain from certain things to continue steadfast in the ways of God, which is actually what is most important in our lives. Let us focus on the things of God differently. Let us be wise not to blame God for everything that happens bad, always remembering that God's love for you and me is without measure. One day, but everything in its right time, somehow we have the answers, because "there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known" (Matt. 10:26), SO SAYS LORD OF HOSTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment