Monday, January 3, 2011

Home Theater Screen Wrinkles

my Word Special


"Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust Him, and He will" Ps 37.5


We have a new year by front .. start time, new opportunities, new challenges, new dreams and projects ..

I invite you, dear friend, we walk together this year. My wish is that you spend the next few months in the company of God's Word, letting himself be guided through this blog.

Each day we will seek the Lord's direction for some aspect of our daily life. Let's study the Word, seeking God's revelation to something that needs to be renewed in our life. That each message is a stimulus for you to look at life through the eyes of faith and discover, with gratitude, the wonderful signs of God in their way.

This blog was written for you, dear friend, that's what its best to transform your life and an abundant life, yet she realizes that it is not enough. Perhaps you've said all I could say, may already have done everything in his power, but the trials have not yet become into a blessing.

You get the feeling that something is missing the most. Before discouragement take hold of his soul, cry out to Jesus for the miracle that only He can accomplish in your life and say: Just one word from you, Lord Jesus, and be saved .. Just one word, Lord, and hope returned .. to my heart Just one word, Lord, and see a clear path before there was only darkness and gloom.

Our words, however good they are not enough. Our decisions and our actions, even though full of good will are not enough to open a road in the desert and the dry land to flourish. If your life has been barren ground, if your house has become a place of strife and hatred, seek God's Word. One word from him has the power to straighten his faltering steps, giving you a new wisdom and make her see the grace that comes after suffering. The Word of God is enough to start something new in your life.

Amiga, there is a way to go before you! A path which, even to halt the valley of darkness, the Lord is with thee! The Lord knows where he wants to lead it and has power to do lo.É amazing to see God's patience to prepare a woman for your destination. What you need is to recognize it in all your ways, and He shall direct thy paths.

One word, each day will be enough to make her try on and loved by the Father and how He even cares for you. Just open your heart and listen to it ... My wish is that you be richly blessed in this space that the Lord has prepared for us, women who in the course of 2011 you are prospering in all areas of your vida.Vamos pray for God bless our journey through this blog .. Many of you

, has many dreams and plans for 2011. I invite her to surrender to the Lord together in prayer our requests ...

Prayer for the dreams and goals

Lord Jesus, I pray this time to introduce you my dreams and goals.
Some of these dreams are a wish fulfillment, and other details are important, even urgent.

Bless my projects, and open doors for me.

Put me toward the realization of these plans, and teach me what I need to know to reach them.

I know the Lord is the God who performs impossible, and I think if I stand before Thee so long for what the Lord will give me, so I'm praying this time.

But, my God, if some of these dreams or projects is something that can harm me, or an immature idea, I ask that you give me an understanding to see and understand this, and that turns the dream that the Lord has planned for my life.

Lord, help me go through all the preparation that awaits me in the way of those goals that I set, please give me strength, and do not let me quit, even if at some point I feel tired.

I pray that you bless me that I look at it, so people see that the Lord is real, and never doubt the potential of anyone. In Thy name, Lord Jesus, I ask and thank you. Amen

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment