Friday, January 28, 2011

Barcelona Cydia Source

POINT UNTIL A WOMAN BE STRONG?


Recently, ten thousand people asked: "Who had the most positive influences in their religious faith? My mother was the most frequent response. My wife was the second answer to the men. The poll proves that most of us already knew .. women have great influence in the things of God. Because we have such

influences? Perhaps because women feel things more profunda.Uma crest mother prays for his children from the moment they are born. Prayer never ends. And many homes are transformed through the power of a woman.

I like the Old Testament narrative of the Israeli woman who saw King Abimelech when approaching your city to burn it up, took a decision .. she picked up a stone mill and shot in the head and the terrible man .. proud let a woman speak who had killed him, ordered his squire to liquidate him. (9:50 jz)


We must never allow that to say that women are weak! Still throw stones at the enemy's plans. This unnamed woman from the city of Thebes belongs to a large army of women who continue to destroy the plans of Satan! Hallelujah!

And you, is conscious of his strength? of its spiritual strength in the area? To what extent a woman can be strong? How much you want, if you allow the Holy Spirit to act on it.

One of the reasons why God allows suffering is to trust in his strength, not ours. The trials always harm us, take our physical strength, emotionally exhausted us. Even the simplest tasks become major ordeals. We irritadas.Nossos strengths become our greatest weakness. In two color

12.9, tells us " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." . This is a principle, the weaker we are, the greater will be our need for strength. Maybe you have FEATURES that it feels are weaknesses. I want to tell you, you're exactly the kind of person God is looking for. He is looking for women who are willing to take on the challenges that seem difficult, but trust that God will assume the burden ... My Grace is sufficient for you .. love that word.

on numerous occasions, I faced challenges known to be beyond my capacity. Ja suffered rejection from people he considered friends, terrible moments, like cancer that my husband has faced, and I told the Lord crying arrives, I give up ".. but in the midst of my sorrows, He always sent me a reminder .. : Adriana, when I called enteressado was not in his strength, nor skill. What interests me is .. you know my way around? If so, go ahead. My grace is sufficient for you. Hallelujah!

Now , think about one thing: your greatest weakness is the greatest opportunity for God. So in Instead of complaining and begging God to change your circumstances, seek-o.Se faint in the day of distress, thy strength is small ..

When we walk with God, we are able to face giants ...


STRONG WOMAN
x
A WOMAN OF STRENGTH


A strong woman works out every day to keep your body in shape ...
but a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman is not afraid of anything ..
but a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of their fears.

A strong woman will not let anyone make the most of it ..
but a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future ...
A woman of strength realizes that mistakes in life can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face ...
but a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey ...
but a woman of strength has faith that is in the journey that she will become strong.


God bless you, my friend! Thanks also to each of the constant presence in my life through this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment