Saturday, July 11, 2009

Toronto Seating Chart Wedding Poster

The return of whom (I) was not ...

In much of my time I question everything that exists around me and in me. I ask questions to myself, because I think I'm the best person to answer them, but never find the answers. In fact I find them so, but they are many, but many that confuse me. Do not know what a lot of answers to only one question. My thoughts are increasingly confused, entangled, embarrassed, I need to get a little lonely, Cuca put in place, travel to any corner of this gigantic world and need not be far, only the fact of an escape from the rush of day to day is enough.

I remember last year, it was just me and my mama PeruĂ­be. And I the beach alone, my company was the sea, sand, sky and rain, until the nice guy who talked delightfully to me almost every afternoon. And yes, just talked, and that was enough for me to get well and go away smiling for no reason.

Anyway ... know when we get through I know there ? So ...


And I keep finding amazing ... Fernando Pessoa

"I do not know how many souls have.
Each time I moved.
I always feel weird.
I have never seen nor just.
From being so much, just got soul.
Who's got soul not calm down.
who sees is only what he sees, feels
Who is not who is ... "



I came here I was like: confused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment