Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Verbatim In- Ear Headphone (premium)

Gran Torino & Renato

Two things today, the first film. I did not comment here, but on Friday afternoon and went to Noitão linnnndo saw a movie, I left crying, crying, crying from the room. Gran Torino, opening March 20 in theaters, but in Noitão always have a preview of this month and that was it. Indic. It is VERY good.

Dunno, but film moves me, you know!
The second thing is about a person very dear to me, my RENATO friend. Today is his birthday that day and we usually talk about what people think about a certain person and how it is important to us. Not that the other days it is not, but we emphasize that when a person attains another year of life!

And Re is someone who is worth, is worth everything. The Re is simply one of the most amazing people I know. And even as we are away and the time we do not speak, his importance to me will always be the same or even higher. The nostalgia I feel from seeing him every day and earn a hug early on is huge, it was the only good routine that I had!

I'm not sure what to write it here, I have a great difficulty to show feelings, and so, writing about someone extra special, with so much to talk about, but lacking in words, much more complicated. So, summing up with a few adjectives, Renatinho to me, is inexplicable, unique, amazing, fantastic, finally, he is the love, friendship, joy, light, sun ... my sunshine!

Congratulations for a full year and many, many, but a lot of happiness, is one that all is well.

Re, I love you very much.

Friendships that are created at school we never forget. Never!

Luma, and I Re. - 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment