Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Metallica Wrestling Singlet

Llegas!

I arrived just over a week and would like the next one was lost again in the world. It was without doubt the best thing I did in life: backpacking. Although he spent only the capitals of three countries (Chile, Argentina and Uruguay) and I visited another town, a trip was incredible, unexplainable and unforgettable.

was much more than just traveling, I met people from around the world, I knew more. Not just the places I visited, but felt. I learned a lot about the behavior, respect, priorities, life, living, culture, etc..

It was fantastic to be in a group of people from around the world, each with its own language, their culture, their customs and yet everyone getting along, getting along well, leaving aside any differences, respecting it. I think the UN leaders were backpacking, to really know what they are "united nations".

Went sky, land and sea. Some notion of what is it? hahahaha ... fuck! I watched closely the Cordilleras, wet feet in the Pacific Ocean ...! Sensational.

thank EVERYONE who knew, and Karen, who was a whore companion, guide, friend, partner, and only we know what it was for people!

Gracias, besos! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment